A registered charitable organization since 1987,
responding to the needs of Caledon families,
made possible through government grants,
community support and donations.
Charitable Registration Number: 12353 8050 RR 0001
To provide support, resources and education that strengthen families and promote the optimal development of children.
To be a leading member of an integrated system of community services that fosters the healthy development of children and families, resulting in a strong and socially responsive community.
Collaboration - We believe in the strength of partnerships that increase community capacity and accessibility to local health care and social services.
Inclusion - We operate in the spirit of inclusion and tolerance whereby all individuals feel valued and accepted.
Accountability - We are guided by integrity and fiscal responsibility and strive to be effective and responsive to the needs of our community.
Lifelong Learning - We value education and recognize the power of lifelong learning and empowerment as the foundations of a strong community.
Nurturing Environment - We provide a safe and supportive environment that fosters a sense of trust and mutual respect where individuals feel connected to one another and their community.
- To promote the healthy social, emotional, and educational development of children.
- To support parents/caregivers in developing confidence and expanding their skills in dealing with children's conventional and special needs.
- To act as a link with other community services.
- To target any under-serviced groups of parents and caregivers and develop programs to meet their identified needs.
- To ensure that our services are fully accessible to the community.
The Caledon Parent-Child Centre is generously funded by:
- the Region of Peel
- the Ministry of Children & Youth Services
- the Ministry of Education
- the United Way of Peel Region
- Health and Welfare Canada, CAP-C
- Human Resources & Skills Development Canada
- the Town of Caledon
- Fundraising events and community donations
Raising The Bar
The Caledon Parent-Child Centre/OEYC participates in Raising the Bar in Peel, a voluntary community standards program for early learning and child care programs in Peel. Click here
to learn more about Raising The Bar. Click here
to view the Raising The Bar video.
Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements
Download our 2016-2017 Annual Report
Download our 2016-2017 Audited Financial Statements
Download our 2012-2018 Strategic Plan - Executive Summary