Share your skills… join the CPCC Board!
February 25, 2023
The CPCC Board is currently seeking candidates from diverse fields of practice and stakeholder groups that reflect the community we serve to replace Board members who have reached the end of their term.
Through board diversity of age, strengths, ideas and backgrounds, the CPCC can continue to plan for the visibility and viability of our organization, it’s programs, community supports and the positive outcomes that means for the families and young children we support.
Do you have the following qualifications and commitments?
- Experience in one of the following areas: Legal, Governance/Risk Management, Finance, Human Resources, Fundraising, Community Outreach/Communications
- A commitment to the mandate and purpose of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and community leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player
- Non-profit experience an asset.
If you do, we’d love to speak with you!